JEWS IN THE MEDIA
- MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News &
World Report and chair of the Conference of Presidents of
Major Jewish American Organizations, one of the largest
pro-Israel lobbying groups.
- LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television,
great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman
Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest
Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
- JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of
- NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
- JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
- DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
- SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, “world’s biggest media
giant” (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs
all over the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black
- MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol
- RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London
Times, News of the World (Jewish mother)
- MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
- DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
- JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
- DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and
- SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
- LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
- BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
- SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications
and Chairman of Paramount Pictures’ Motion Picture Group.
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
- BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
- PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch’s
News. Corp., owner of Fox TV
- MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic,
which openly identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore
credits Marty with being his “mentor.”
- ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times,
the Boston Globe and other publications.
- WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
- TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
- CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the
Washington Post. Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website
monitoring “anti-Israel media.”
- RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington
- JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
- NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular
columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair
with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public
Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by
- ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya’s press secretary.
- STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet’s first choice as an
expert on domestic terrorism.
- DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the
New Times network of “alternative weeklies.”
- DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge
- KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban
Center for Middle East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times,
- BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of
- KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
- RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency,
which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather,
Dianne Sawyer and Bill O’Reilly.
- TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
- MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
- WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div.
of AOL- TimeWarner
- JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
- JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2
- SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
- GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
- STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
- JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
- DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
- LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
- JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
- MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good
- DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good
- HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
- AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
- JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann’s American
- ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel
- BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
- IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
- WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN’s Late Edition
- LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
- TED KOPPEL, host of ABC’s Nightline
- ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
- PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
- MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
- BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC’s 20-20
- MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
- BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
- DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington
Post, son of
CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
- HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
- WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
- RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
- PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco
- RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San
- JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities,
- MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol
Cities, San Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
- MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
- DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated
from LA. Has Israeli flag on his home page.
- BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
- ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
- DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
- DAVID REMNICK, Editor, The New Yorker
- NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
- HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New
- SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse
Publications, includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde
Nast magazine group, includes The New Yorker; Parade, the
Sunday newspaper supplement; American City Business
Journals, business newspapers published in more than 30
major cities in America; and interests in cable television
programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
- DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors,
- PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s
- RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.
- LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group
Presidential Executive Orders - FEMA Camps -
9/11 Exposed - Operation Northwoods - Martial Law -
The Patriot Act -
New World Order -
The Money-Changers - None
Dare Call It Conspiracy -
Proofs of a Conspiracy -
The Hegelian Principle - The Master Plan - Petition & Mandamus - When All Else Fails